I ordered some sample pieces from JPM Beads few months ago.They said that all orders will be ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.
I paid all the money upfront because i thought it would help them in producing my samples faster (i feel *** now). I emailed them after 4 weeks and got the message that my samples would be ready next weekend. I waited until next weekend and didn't hear a thing from them. Then i emailed them again but they did not response.
So i called them but they did not pick up my call. After few days i called them again, someone picked up the call and said me that he could not speak english well so asked me to call back when the owner is at office. I waited for several hours and called the owner, he did not pick up the call. Being frustrated with their service i emailed the owner again and he advised me that my orders would be ready to ship by the weekend.
After 2 weeks i received the delivery. When i opened the box i found that my items were sent randomly. The pictures in the website looks completely different than the items i had ordered. and most of the items were sent randomly.
Some of the products i have no idea what are they. some are broken and some are without glue. I would in now way deal with them again.
I don't even want their products for free.
Very Unsatisfied customer
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped. I contacted the..."
- "Bought a leather laptop bag for almost $900. In over arguably a short span of time, was damaged by ordinary wear and tear - and by ordinary I mean carrying..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."