I ordered some sample pieces from JPM Beads few months ago.They said that all orders will be ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.
I paid all the money upfront because i thought it would help them in producing my samples faster (i feel *** now). I emailed them after 4 weeks and got the message that my samples would be ready next weekend. I waited until next weekend and didn't hear a thing from them. Then i emailed them again but they did not response.
So i called them but they did not pick up my call. After few days i called them again, someone picked up the call and said me that he could not speak english well so asked me to call back when the owner is at office. I waited for several hours and called the owner, he did not pick up the call. Being frustrated with their service i emailed the owner again and he advised me that my orders would be ready to ship by the weekend.
After 2 weeks i received the delivery. When i opened the box i found that my items were sent randomly. The pictures in the website looks completely different than the items i had ordered. and most of the items were sent randomly.
Some of the products i have no idea what are they. some are broken and some are without glue. I would in now way deal with them again.
I don't even want their products for free.
Very Unsatisfied customer
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Hi Everyone, I'm here to confess one thing about JPMBeads, I purchased a huge collection of jewelry making stuff like beads, cords and all but I didn't find appropriate product. So..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "tracking number 1034953869, I filed a formal complaint about stolen goods after they deliver the box and after 4 months, LBC has done nothing as of today 28/04/2015. I then..."
- "This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this..."
- "I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must..."