I'm here to confess one thing about JPMBeads, I purchased a huge collection of jewelry making stuff like beads, cords and all but I didn't find appropriate product. So I posted my complain on this portal without concerning with the service provider. One day I got a follow upcall from them then I explained my problem to them that I didn't get proper service and product from your end. Then they gave me the reason I ordered huge amount and didn't accept their followup but finally they delivered good jewelry making product which I ordered. Apart from that they gave me Diwali offer on new delivery with Free Gifts. I'm really very happy with their service. I want apolgize that I posted my problem here without any communication with the service provider. I forgot the login details so I'm posting my followup here.
THANK YOU JPMBeads FOR SUCH A NICE SERVICE
God Bless You!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."